Arctic CH4 and Runaway Global Warming: Extinction by 2050

What issues are you passionate about resolving? What are your proposed solutions? Engage with the community at large to evolve a plan of action.

What Is The Best Way To Kill All Humans?

Postby Shaheer » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 pm

asdfasdf
Last edited by Shaheer on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shaheer

Re: How To Kill All Humans: Runaway Warming and Arctic Metha

Postby Shaheer » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:30 pm

asdfasdf
Last edited by Shaheer on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaheer

Re: Arctic CH4 and Runaway Global Warming: Extinction by 205

Postby Rubberman » Tue May 01, 2012 1:46 pm

You aren't losing your mind my friend, but it is not quite as dire as total human extinction. However, the collapse of society as we know it is inevitable due to all of the stresses you have gathered the above information on, and if I may say, good job with that. I live in Canada, I know the country pretty well and i also know that in the impending collapse, being a close neighbour of the US will suck really bad as it becomes increasingly more evident to their citizens and military that they can't live in most of their country any longer, here is where they will come. The question is will it be to continue the rape of the earth or will it be with hat in hand and a willingness to attempt to work through it?

Sadly I don't think they spend 250 trillion dollars a year on weapons so that they can say "please" when the chips are down. However, our saving grace from that particular hell would be if the environmental degradation happens at a pace slow enough to cause the US government to continuously cut military spending year by year as more money is needed to sustain the population. The end of this story will come when the same thing happens in China and how they react. The measures being taken right now by the governmental bodies of each nation will determine our (humanities) fate. As per the summit in South Africa, NO RATIFYING ENVIRONMENTAL PROTOCOL UNTIL 2020. Essentially this means that they all agreed there is nothing we can do to stop what is coming so everybody go home and prepare as best you can and we'll see where the world is in 8 years. Sadly this means business as usual unless something undeniable and devastating happens to make all of us stop...I don't believe in universal epiphanies so I'll stick with "were screwd".
But not totally...yet.
Rubberman

Re: Arctic CH4 and Runaway Global Warming: Extinction by 205

Postby xtofury » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:18 am

excellent thread, it just shows how far off the mark you guys are when you have to go back and type in adsf over and over again to purge what you had said....lmao! Keep up the convincing work! And tell andrew weaver, micheal mcgonigle and the social justice team we know precisely who and what they are.
xtofury

Previous

Return to 'Occupy' MOVEMENT DISCUSSION AREA