At some point in our lives, each one of us, is a leader

What issues are you passionate about resolving? What are your proposed solutions? Engage with the community at large to evolve a plan of action.

Postby Legion » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm

I would like to introduce myself. I am a citizen of Victoria and I am very supportive of the movement. I am many
The winds of change are blowing all around our world
For those who do not understand the movement, I would like to clarify
We are criticized for not having a message and no goals or demands.
The Message is CHANGE. The Demands are ACTION.
This must never be forgotten, and although the spokesmen for the Movement have been eloquent and steadfast, they must remain vigilant and focused on our righteous goals to make the world a better place for all
The rest is all window-dressing.The coming progressive policies, that will encompass and address the movement's specific interests and grievances, will weave a new type of government, for the people, by the people, and of the people. It has been a long time since these words were first spoken to clarify the goals of a movement. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our elected government, so called, Responsible Government, is elected to work for us. But, they have been bought by rich and powerful people, and govern irresponsibly to serve the interests of their owners, namely, the 1%
Shrewd politicians already know that the winds of change have arrived and are planning their tact. The deniers will be out-rightly ignored, the past is dead and gone. And the those that agree, will be judged on their records, so they better act accordingly. Actions speak louder than words. The youth should take an active leadership role in politics. The aged have already proved that they can not be trusted with our future, let alone the day to day operations of government.
The PROBLEM is government. Irresponsible Government that does not act on behalf of the citizens, but rather, uses citizen's labor and acquire citizen's money, to further their own selfish personal gains. The corruption in government is not just with the politician. The whole system is broken. Be warned, you in the civil service, yes you deputy ministers and bureaucrats, your actions will be considered, judged, criticized, and condemned. Do your jobs. Do the public good. Do not serve your greedy masters. All those dishonorable, will be weeded out, and held responsible. So act accordingly.
so stay tuned....
Legion

Return to 'Occupy' MOVEMENT DISCUSSION AREA